Monday, January 16, 2012

Free paid iOS apps


Hello,
Today we're introducing a trusted site to get free apps by doing small promotions.
As an user of iPad I have bought Fruit Ninga HD, Cut The Rope HD and GarageBand all for free and it didn't take me more than  5 hours.

Let me explain you how does that site work. It offers you promotions of sponsors apps and all you have to do is to download each app through safari and open it on your iOS for 30 seconds to get the credit.
I believe if you do 10 promotions which takes 300 seconds in total you could have bought an app that worths up-to 5 bucks.


In addition, if you have completed all of your promotions don't worry because the admin adds more sponsors apps weekly. And if you ask to get paid for an app your going to have it immediately. Finally this is tested by me as I told above that I always get paid apps this way for free.

Get started now and have free apps,
Here is the link : Here
Open it on your iDevice through safari
If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask in comments.


That's all folks
Thank you for reading,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...