Thursday, January 19, 2012

Take courses for free

Today, I was looking for new apps on appstore. iTunes U is finally out to download for free in the appstore. You can download courses and get to learn for free. The main interface for the application is really simple and stylish it's a catalog of courses you have downloaded that look like books.


As you can see, this applications is the start of a new learning method as it a mark of how serious is Apple to get into Technical Education. I, myself downloaded this great application on my iPad and I feel so happy to explore the free courses I have been gifted.

This is a picture from my iPad 2 :

It's smooth to surf through the iTunes U and it's free to download also with its free courses. iTunes you gives you the access to complete courses from leading universities and other schools. I can tell it's the biggest digital catalog of free education content in the world. You can download it and get educated for free on your iPad, iPhone or iPod. Luckily, now we have a tool to help us in anywhere and anytime. Notice that you can download iTunes only on iOS 5.0 or Above using you Apple ID.

For me it immediately caught my interest after hearing it at the conference, and I had to download it. I can see iTunes U being a big revolutionary step for the great Apple company to further provide and engage Apple users in education worldwide. So, what about you? Are you going to download it? trust me it deserves all attention.

That's all folks
Thank you  for reading,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...