Friday, July 22, 2011

Paul Byrne's 7 Summer Triathlons



Hey everyone,

Thanks for visiting. Irish Autism Action charity is a very worthy cause. My good pal Keith Duffy is patron of the charity and I would very much appreciate your support in helping me to raise funds for them.

In summer 2011, I plan to take part in 7 triathlons:

TriAthy, Sat June 4th - complete

Skerries Triathlon, Sun June 26th - complete

TriAthlone, Sat July 2nd - complete

Howth Triathlon, Sun July 17th - complete

Beast of the East, Wicklow, Sun July 24th

Dublin City Triathlon, Sun Aug 28th

Ironman, Galway, Sun September 4th

My intention is to keep up my fitness levels for the Ironman event in Galway in September and at the same time, raise money for a good cause.

You can donate using the "sponsor me now" button below via credit or debit card on http://www.mycharity.ie/event/paul_byrne_triathlons/. You can be assured that your transaction on the mycharity.ie website is very secure. You will automatically receive an e-mail from me thanking you for your support, and acknowledging the amount of your donation. You can also donate via the Irish Autism Action website. Any donation no matter how small is hugely appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your support!

Paul 'Body' Byrne
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...