Friday, July 30, 2010

Updates for Fall

We're excited to announce that our Fall books are now up on our website! Check them out at www.annickpress.com/catalog/new.html

Today I found a great blog post called Great Children's Books About Princesses. I was very pleased (but not surprised!) to see that The Paper Bag Princess had made the list. (Fun fact: this book has now been in print for 30 years. It's available in hardcover, paperback, Annikin version, board book, and special 25th Anniversary edition!)

It also got me thinking: what would Elizabeth, star of The Paper Bag Princess, read as a teenager? Any suggestions? Favorite young adult novels with strong female protagonists? Let me know in the comments! (Personally, I'd vote for Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy... can't wait for the third one, Mockingjay, to come out this August!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...